安诺卡技术学院's 电子技术 diploma program provides students with the technical knowledge necessary to start their career in electronics and manufacturing support.
Students will obtain a solid education in electronic fundamentals, 以及系统级故障排除 through the following skills:
The 安诺卡技术学院 电子工程技术 (EET) program offers a 32-credit 电子技术 (ET) diploma. The ET diploma provides students with the technical knowledge necessary to start a career in electronics.
Full-time students may complete an 电子技术 diploma in two semesters. Full-time students who continue in the program can obtain an 原子吸收程度 in 电子工程技术 (EET) with an additional two semesters. Students will obtain a solid education in electronic fundamentals, 以及系统级故障排除.
金融援助 is available for those who qualify and there are several EET program-specific scholarships available through the Anoka Techincal College 基金会.
- 人际关系和就业技能: Communicate with peers and customers using professional, ethical and appropriate verbal and nonverbal communication skills; by accepting constructive feedback and displaying appropriate behavior; participating as a member of a team, exhibiting leadership and lifelong learning skills.
- 电子理论: Demonstrate a solid understanding of electronics; by interpreting electronic schematics and diagrams; research, organize and interpret information from various technical sources; identifying components; electronic test equipment used by technician in industry.
- 机械电子系统: Convey the understanding of complex relationships between sections of specialized equipment through written, verbal, 和/或演示方法.
- 故障排除: Demonstrate principles of troubleshooting and logical diagnosis by using critical thinking skills to define, analyze, 并实现一个解决方案.
- 机电整合应用程序: Evaluate and determine that all mechatronic equipment is in proper working condition, 确保安全, 可靠的制造环境.
- 安全合规: Participate in class in a professional manner, by acting in compliance with documented safety procedures and appropriate industry standards.
As part of the 电子工程技术 program, the 电子技术 diploma provides students with the technical knowledge necessary to start their career in electronics and manufacturing support.
工资信息可从 明尼苏达州教育部 and the Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic 发展.
Some courses in this program may require a prerequisite. 请参阅 课程描述 欲知详情.
|ETEC 1102||机电一体化1 DC||3|
|ETEC 1250||Digital 1||3|
|ETEC 1281||Engineering Technology Programming: LabVIEW and C++||2|
*Students starting in spring semester will have limited technical courses.
Students can choose to complete any of the electronics programs part-time. Part-time students will take longer to complete their program than students who follow the full-time sequence listed on the official program guides. Because every course may not be offered each semester, it is important for part-time students to reach out to their faculty advisor for help in planning their long-term, 在职课程安排.
Below, new students can find the first semester part-time course options. After the first semester, work with your faculty advisor to plan future semesters.
Course options may differ depending on whether you plan to start in the fall or spring semester. ETEC courses for new students are not always available in the spring term. A full-time student in any electronics program would take 16 credits their first semester. Part-time students must take a minimum of 10 credits.
Important: Students who place below college-level on the ACCUPLACER tests for Arithmetic and QAS (Quantitative Reasoning, Algebra & Stats) mathematics may benefit from starting with developmental math courses before any ETEC courses.
Etec 1102, Etec 1113, Etec 1141
- These 3 courses are corequisites and therefore must be taken together.
- In addition to developmental math courses, 原子吸收程度 students starting in the spring semester also have the option of starting with general education courses if no ETEC courses are being offered
Robotic & 电子工程技术